Arlo Technologies, Inc., a leading smart home security brand, has announced its new AI-based subscription service plans with the introduction of Arlo Secure. The premium services boast support for unlimited household cameras with no additional cost per camera. This coupled with advanced AI object detection, smarter, more interactive notifications enable Arlo users to take quick action and maximise their security.
“The unveil of the Arlo Secure represent Arlo’s commitment to customer feedback and delivering complete peace of mind,” says Brad Little, Vice President & Managing Director – APAC. “Our users wanted easy-to-understand subscription options to help them protect their homes without calculating monthly subscription costs per camera, and we listened.”
Arlo Secure plans start at SGD $13.99 a month to support unlimited cameras in the home, with the option to service a singular camera for just SGD $4.49 a month.
Features of the Arlo Secure subscriptions include:
- Unlimited Cameras – Users can enjoy Arlo Secure service for all cameras in their home with one all-encompassing plan. Add new Arlo cameras for no additional charge. • 2K (Arlo Secure) and 4K (Arlo Secure Plus on compatible 4K cameras) Cloud based Video Recording – Customers can view 30 days of recordings on the secure Arlo cloud in their camera’s highest video resolution anytime on their phone, Amazon or Google smart display device.
- Smart Interactive Notifications – Users can take quicker action by responding to rich notifications or viewing an animated preview of a notification video through the lock screen on their smartphone.
- Advanced Object Detection – Visual artificial intelligence allows for better detection and differentiation of people, packages, vehicles and animals.
- Smoke and CO Alarm Detection – Get notified when the camera hears a smoke or CO alarm triggered.
- Cloud-based Activity Zones – Users can reduce unwanted notifications by highlighting areas on the property where they want motion to be detected.
- Call a Friend – Customers can instantly call a friend through the Arlo App from their notification screen with one tap.
- 24/7 Premium Support – Connect with Arlo’s technical support team whenever needed via phone, chat, or through the support center.
Starting July 22, Arlo hardware purchases will ship with a three-month free trial of Arlo Secure features.1 For more information on the full range of Arlo smart home security products and services, visit http://www.arlo.com/asia.
1 Beginning July 21, 2021, Arlo Smart subscription plans will no longer be available for purchase. Instead, Arlo Secure plans will be available to Arlo customers.