Last updated on January 22, 2018
Huawei will be launching a brand new colour – pink gold – to its award-winning HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro come 10 February, just in time for Valentine’s Day. But it is only limited to 1,000 sets.
So if your loved ones are having issues with their current smartphones or they just like that sexy pink gold that Huawei is introducing to its flagship smartphone, you can get the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro at all local telcos, i.e. M1, SingTel, StarHub, Huawei Concept Stores, major consumer electric stores and Lazada. It retails at S$1,098.
The Mate 10 Pro is one of the best smartphones unveiled in 2017 and is equipped with Huawei and the world’s first AI chipset, Kirin 970. The processor can learn the user’s habits and optimise itself according to the needs, which makes it one of the most user-friendly, intelligent and adaptive smartphones to date.
Moreover, its Leica dual Summilux-H f/1.6 aperture lens camera takes excellent photos, and together with the help of AI, camera settings are automatically optimised to the subject or scenery that is in focus before you snap.
So set your calendar and be ready for the official sale.
For our Huawei Mate 10 Pro review, click here.
HUAWEI VALENTINE’S DAY CAMPAIGN #PinkValentines
Go PINK this Valentine’s Day!
HUAWEI will be unleashing a series of Valentine’s Day activities in the weeks leading up to 14 February 2018. This year’s theme: A Pink Valentine’s, will feature Huawei’s Pink Gold Mate 10 Pro. The public can look forward to the following activities:
1 to 14 February 2018
- A special Valentine’s Day video from Huawei to Singapore;
- An ultimate Valentine’s Day package worth $4,000 is up for grabs at HuaweiMobileSG’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/HuaweiMobileSG);
- Pink benches will be found along selected spots in Singapore to advocate our #PinkValentines and offer hints on how to win the ultimate Valentine’s Day package.
10 to 14 February 2018
- Romantic dining vouchers for the first 5 purchases at Huawei Concept Stores at Nex, 313@Somerset, Northpoint City and Sim Lim Square on the first day of sale (10 February 2018);
- Huawei Angels will be handing out pink roses to anyone who visits the Huawei Concept Store at 313@Somerset and Telco stores at Tampines Mall, Nex and Plaza Singapura.