Unsurprising and well deserving. The LG G6 has won 31 booth awards, which include the Best of MWC, Best Smartphone, Best Design and Best Android Phone, at the recently concluded Mobile Word Congress 2017.
According to Juno Cho, President of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company, consumers love big screen phones and the ergonomics that allow them to comfortably hold their phones in one hand. He credited this to having consumers’ need in mind when designing next generation smartphone and its user experience.
At Tech Coffee House, we could not agree more. The LG G6’s big screen, reduced bezels and camera functions stood out from all the other smartphones presented to the media during the four-day event. Combining it with Google Assistant, users who use this function will see greater enhancement in their productivity.
Let’s recall some of the key specifications and click here for our first look at the G6 review.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Processor
- Display: 5.7-inch 18:9 QHD+ FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 564ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB or 64GB UFS 2.0 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Front camera: 5MP Wide (F2.2 / 100°)
- Rear Dual cameras: 13MP Wide (F2.4 / 125°) / 13MP Standard OIS 2.0 (F1.8 / 71°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC /
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Mystic White
- Other: Water and Dust Resistant / Fingerprint Sensor / UX 6.0 / Dolby Vision™ / HDR10 / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC
The LG G6 should be hitting the shelves in Singapore in April. We should be able to find out more when LG hold its local launch. So stay tuned!