The Ministry of Health (MOH) has launched a new Licensing Experimentation and Adaptation Programme (LEAP) beginning with telemedicine services. The healthcare landscape is changing rapidly. New and innovative models and services have the potential...
In Case You Missed It
- PlayStation®4 exclusive title DAYS GONE digital pre-order available now
- ChangiWiFi’s new Pay-Per-GB plan costs as low as $32 per trip for USA and Europe travellers
- CenturyLink adds Singapore to its Global Security Operations Centre Footprint
- LG includes Wi-Fi capabilities to its premium range of air-conditioners
- You can now sing anywhere you want with Popsical Remix
- Li Rixue From Secoo Group: Achieving Comprehensive Organizational Scaffolding with Smart Tiny Social Network and Giant E-Commerce Platform
- Tangem raises $15M from SBI for the industrial adoption of blockchain-enabled smart cards
- NTT Com Expands Cloud Offering in Singapore to Address Business Challenges of Security and Compliance
- BookDoc partners Special Olympics Asia Pacific to encourage active lifestyles among people with intellectual disabilities
- DeepBlue Technology Hits The Urban Roadway With The Debut Of The "Smart Panda Bus"