For the first time since the annual affair was introduced, StarHub will be offering TV+ customers an upsized free preview with access to a curated selection of on-demand channels. From noon on 6 August, to noon on 16 August, the enhanced free preview will feature a line-up of over 100 ‘live’ and on-demand channels from a myriad of genres, only on StarHub TV+. StarHub TV+ is the best one-stop entertainment hub, unifying the largest library of streaming services, apps, and TV channels under one roof.
While staying home safe this National Day, TV+ customers can binge on the harrowing prison epic Time on BBC First, saccharine-sweet romance drama You Are My Glory on Hub Drama First, and rousing travel documentary Ben Fogle: Return to the Wild UK on BBC Earth; before switching over to be thrilled by critically-acclaimed dramas and star-studded blockbusters on WarnerTV, wowed by out-of-this-world documentaries on CuriosityStream and the History Channel, and electrified by heart-stopping sporting action on Hub Sports 2.Whether it is streaming on mobile, or watching ‘live’ TV on the big screen,StarHub TV+ allows customers to easily toggle between their preferred devices for the most superior multi-platform viewing experience. With up to five devices and two simultaneous streams on a single StarHub TV+ subscription,the entire family can spend the long National Day weekend streaming from a stable of fresh and unique programmes anytime, anywhere.
StarHub TV customers will also be able to join in the fun. For the duration of the free preview, they will gain access to StarHub’s wide range of live TV content, at no extra cost.
For more information on the preview, please visit www.starhub.com/free-preview.
Live programme highlights:
- 7 August: The Boss Baby: Back In Business Baby Bootcamp (Every Saturday and Sunday, 10am on DreamWorks)
- 7 August: Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (2.05pm on WarnerTV)
- 8 August: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2.20pm on WarnerTV)
- 9 August: 6.16 Concert 2021 (2.30pm on Hub E City)
- 9 August: Crazy Rich Asians (9.50pm on WarnerTV)
- 9 August: Climate Impact Asia (10pm on CuriosityStream)
- 11 August: DC’s Stargirl S2 (New season with same-day premiere as the U.S., every Wednesday, 9pm on WarnerTV)
- 14 August: Bundesliga (Every Saturday, 2.30am on Hub Sports 2)
On-demand programme highlights:
- Time (Available on BBC First)
- You Are My Glory (Available on Hub Drama First)
- Ben Fogle: Return to the Wild UK (Available on BBC Earth On Demand)
- Santiago of the Seas (Available on Nick Jr On Demand)