The Jabra Elite 85t true wireless earbuds are now available in three colours – Gold Beige, Grey and Titanium Black. From 22 January to 31 January 2021, the earbuds will be available for a promotional price of $328 (usual price: $348) from all authorised Jabra resellers.
Transition seamlessly from a quiet place to a noisy place with the earbuds on
Powered by Jabra’s most advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) chip, the earbuds let users determine the ideal amount of background noise they would like to be blocked in five different levels.
At the same time, users can also control how much background noise they would like to hear while having the earbuds on by adjusting the HearThrough function in five levels.
The ANC and HearThrough features make it convenient and comfortable for users to transition between places with different background noise while having the earbuds on. For example, users can turn the HearThrough on when crossing a busy road to be aware of the dangers. They can also turn the ANC on when they want to focus on their work while at a café.
The Elite 85t true wireless earbuds are specifically designed to provide enhanced comfort through its new oval ear gels and semi-open design. The oval ear gels and semi-open design improve the seal on the ear when the earbuds are put on and follows the natural shape of the inside of the ear to make the fit comfortable.
The shape of the Elite 85t is based on Jabra’s fit simulation model made from thousands of ear scans and the vast database of ears from its sister company which makes hearing aids, GN Hearing.
These new features let users enjoy their music and calls comfortably for extended periods of time.
The 12mm speakers in the Elite 85t lets it produce a big sound and powerful bass while still providing comfort and relieving ear pressure with its new semi-open design. Jabra has also adapted the ear gels to an oval shape to provide a better sealing in the ear. This means that the tower of the Elite 85t does not sit as deeply within the ear, giving users a more comfortable earbud, while maintaining a very secure fit.
Key features and specifications
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels™ for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in removing surrounding noises
- 6-microphone call technology and wind protection for superior calls wherever you are
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and the outside of the earbuds
- 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
- Semi-open design with natural hear through
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders from full ANC to full HearThrough
- IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty* against dust and water
- Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge and 31 hours with ANC off
- Qi-certified, for wireless charging, and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
- Customizable equalizer in the Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
- Voice assistant enabled.Elite 85t works with Alexa, Siri® and Google Assistant™.
- ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and Jabra MySound for individualized sound
Pricing and Availability
Priced at $348, the Jabra Elite 85t will be available in Gold Beige, Grey and Titanium Black from all authorised Jabra resellers.
From 22 January to 31 January 2021, customers can purchase the Jabra Elite 85t at a promotional price of $328 from all authorised Jabra resellers.
You must log in to post a comment.