Singapore [20 November, 2020] – Vertiv, a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, has introduced a line of local rack access consoles, with models that include an integrated KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) switch. The Vertiv™ CLRA local rack access console , features an 18.5 inch LCD panel and optional, integrated 8 or 16 port KVM. Vertiv CLRA is now available exclusively in Asia.
The new Vertiv CLRA local rack access console is ideal for data center managers who are managing multiple sites across different locations, simplifying access and management. The console supports high definition video resolution and includes next-generation rails that allow seamless installation into the racks without any tools. This allows quick and easy access to multiple servers, making software upgrades, troubleshooting and system monitoring more convenient and less time consuming.
- Space Savings: Vertiv CLRA requires only 1U rack space. The system eliminates the need for cumbersome and inefficient crash cart access, and the optional pre-integrated 8 or 16 port KVM further reduce the amount of valuable real estate required for the solution while allowing access to up to 512 servers in a cascading installation with the 16-port KVM.
- Reduce Downtime: Complete entry point to local servers when needed. Access can be limited to authorized users via login credentials.
- Ease of Use: High-Definition (1920 x 1080) 18.5” LED panel with full-sized keyboard, touch pad and USB pass through ports provides an optimum computing experience.
- Easy installation: Tool-less installation design allows Vertiv CLRA to be installed quickly, while also maintaining strength and durability.
- Remote management: Vertiv CLRA is compatible with Avocent® DSView management software, a single point of data center infrastructure management.
For more information on the Vertiv CLRA local rack acess consoles and the full portfolio Vertiv IT management solutions, visit Vertiv.com.