SINGAPORE | 8 September 2020 – The leading authority in high resolution lossless audio player, FiiO, unveiled the latest addition to its range of classic hybrid FH series, the FiiO FH3 Hybrid In-Ear Monitor in Singapore.
A Classic Reborn
Succeeding the popular F9 and F9 Pro, the FiiO FH3 retains the integrity of the F9 series, but is enhanced with new and improved drivers and packed with feature rich capabilities, a thorough upgrade from the classic F9. The new FiiO FH3 utilises an expertly tuned hybrid system of a 10mm beryllium-plated diaphragm dynamic driver and 2 Knowles Balanced Armature (BA) drivers, paired with a high-purity mono-crystalline silver-plated copper cable for a truly excellent high-fidelity sound.
Triple drivers for clarity and depth
The 10mm beryllium-plated diaphragm dynamic driver in the FH3 was specifically chosen for its superior acoustic properties. The beryllium-plated diaphragm is not only light and thin but is 4 times more rigid than steel, allowing for a dynamic bass. Paired with two Knowles BA drivers, controlled by a physical and electronic frequency crossover system, the combination enables the FH3 to be an all-rounder. Music lovers will receive extremely clear sound with well-extended yet smooth treble in the high frequencies; sweeter and fuller vocals as well as a wider soundstage in the mid frequencies; as well as an explosive bass in low frequencies.
Optimised results with S.TURBO Acoustic Design
In addition, the FH3 is equipped with FiiO’s patented acoustic design – the S.TURBO, lending a push to maximise the performance of the beryllium-plated dynamic driver. The longer and smoother turbine-inspired sound tubes effectively filter unwanted high frequencies, giving listeners a deeper and harder-hitting bass.
Not just aesthetics
Continuing the design philosophy in the FH family, FiiO stands by its exquisite craftsmanship, in pursuit of classy aesthetics, unwanted resonance and distortion, for the purest sound possible.
The FH3 is made of aerospace-grade aluminum-magnesium alloy, treated with five-axis CNC machining. To create the shell, the alloy needs to go through 23 tool bits in a total of 4,340 finish milling cuts to achieve its perfect shape. Its faceplate design lends inspiration from nature, mimicking gentle water ripples in a mesmerising wave design – a subtle, elegant yet powerful detail that attracts the eye.
Other highlights of the new FiiO FH3 includes:
- 4 strands of 96 wires high-purity monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable: The included cables are carefully chosen for its fidelity and ability to resolve details, being noticeably better than the typical earphone cable. One’s music will sound sublime with the included cable, which brings the best out of the FH3’s drivers.
- Get addicted to stress-free listening: In order to achieve more comfortable listening, the FH3 utilises FiiO’s patented balanced pressure relief technology to ensure that the air pressure in the front and rear chambers is balanced, allowing for the music dynamics to not be distorted, and thus making for stress-free listening.
- Smooth as silk frequency response: The carefully-designed internal acoustic structure as a physical frequency crossover system – ensuring that bass, mids, and treble seamlessly blend without interfering with each other for an extremely vivid experience.
- More ways to listen: The FH3 offers flexibility in enjoying your music the way you like it. It is compatible with MMCX connectors, and allows you to transform the FH3 to a wireless, or neckband variation, compatible with wireless Bluetooth ear hooks UTWS1, supporting aptX/AAC/SBC Bluetooth formats, and neckband Bluetooth cable LC-BT2
- Meticulously catered to audiophiles: The FH3 is Hi-Res Audio certified and every accessory included is carefully chosen to enhance one’s wearing experience. There are 11 pairs of eartips spanning 4 different sizes and types, allowing the listener to maximise their wearing and listening comfort.
- Driver: 10mm beryllium-plated dynamic driver; Knowles ED30262 for mid frequencies; Knowles RAD33518 for high frequencies
- Mac input power: 100mW
- Housing material: Aluminium-Magnesium Alloy
- Impedance: 24Ω@1kHz
- Sensitivity: 114dB/mW
- Frequency response: 10Hz～40kHz
- Weight (single unit): 7.3g (single unit)
- Cable Material: High-purity monocrystalline silver-plated copper
Pricing and Availability
FiiO FH3 is available immediately at a recommended retail price of S$209 in Black colour and can be found at AV One (https://av1group.com.sg/products/fiio-fd1), E1 Personal Audio, FiiO LazMall (https://www.lazada.sg/shop/fiio), Headphones.SG, Shopbotic, Stereo Electronics, and Treoo.com.
You must log in to post a comment.