realme, the world’s fastest growing brand, has held its ‘2020 Brand Conference’ at IFA. During its first attendance at IFA, realme unveiled its upcoming brand strategy and product plan for future global deployment. At the same time, the brand reflected on the exponential growth achieved over the last two years, attributed to its efforts to achieve the brand’s mottos of “Dare to Expand” and “Dare to Thrive”.
Sky Li, Founder and CEO of realme, shared, “As an international enterprise, realme insists on bringing high-quality products with leap-forward performance and trendsetting design and creating the trendsetting smart life. After taking off in India, SEA, and some other markets, realme will focus on the European and Chinese market and march into Latin America to play and leap forward with more young people!”
Dare to expand: realme provides all-range smartphone + AIoT products for the young
realme is committed to building high-quality smartphones and AIoT products with leap-forward performance and trendsetting design for the young at a more affordable price. With the strategy of ‘Smartphone + AIoT’, realme has launched a full product portfolio covering various price segments, from entry-level to flagship, something the brand is committed to continue sustaining.
For the 4G products, realme continues to focus on popularising advanced tech. For example, realme was the first to adopt the pop-up camera at the $200 price segment, and debuted the world’s first 64MP Quad Camera. With the launch of realme 7 Series, realme again became the first to launch a 65W SuperDart Charge for midrange smartphones. With that, the full price range of realme 4G smartphones enables the brand to meet the different demands its various audience groups:
- realme C Series focuses on mega display and mega battery to bring all-round entertainment and high-end quality;
- realme Number Series is excellent in flash charging and imaging, also of trendsetting design, while being lighter and thinner. On September 3, realme launched realme 7 series in India with the 2nd-Gen 64MP Quad Camera and SuperDart charge. The realme 7 series is also the world’s first to pass TÜV Rheinland Smartphone Reliability Verification;
- realme Narzo Series is customised for those who care most about performance, with a focus on online users that enjoy mobile games. realme Narzo 10 series debuted with the Helio G70 and G80 chip and is set to be followed up by the powerful Narzo 20 series.
Since 2020, realme is positioned to be a populariser of 5G, launching a series of leap-forward 5G smartphones. In 2 to 3 years, realme plans to advance in their 5G product planning to make 5G accessible to more users worldwide.
- realme V Series ismainly for solving low battery anxiety in the 5G era with flash charging and mega battery, enabling better 5G experience. realme V5 was launched in China in August with 5000mAh mega battery and 30W Dart Charge. Launched in September, realme V3 is designed to popularise 5G by making itself priced at $150 segment;
- realme X Series is positioned as a lighter and thinner 5G flagship with powerful performance. It will adopt cutting-edge technology and craftsmanship to bring industry-leading trendsetting design and bring a unique experience for the young. Recently, realme X7 and X7 Pro were launched as the 1st choice among 5G flagship with 120Hz AMOLED screen and 65W SuperDart charge.
Apart from smartphones, realme also provides high-end AIoT products for the young and launch the product strategy of “1+4+N” to create trendsetting smart life:
- 1 Core: realme takes smartphone as the core of realme AIoT ecosystem to connect, manage and control all AIoT product with realme Link App;
- 4 Smart Hubs: realme makes Smart TV, Smart Speaker, Smart Watch and Smart Earphone as the top 4 smart hubs to help consumers manage and control more AIOT products together with smartphones;
- N AIOT products: The ‘N’ here represents realme’s commitment to bring a plethora of new AIOT and peripheral product, and trendsetting lifestyle products for our fans. realme aims to build a trendsetting community for the young.
To build the trendsetting smart life, realme focuses on “1+4+N” product strategy to launch over 50 AIoT products in 2020, and 100 in 2021, to make AIoT become a part of our lives in a more easy and affordable way. What’s more, in 2020 Q4, realme will enhance this AIoT ecosystem with its first 55” TV with wide colour gamut, wireless and TWS ANC earphone to popularise ANC tech, medium and high-end smartphone, and smart camera and smart bulb.
Dare to lead and thrive, realme is young and fearless
2018 was highly competitive year in the smartphone industry. However, when Sky Li communicated with the younger audiences worldwide，he found it was still very difficult for them to buy a good smartphone meeting their demands. Thus, Mr. Li decided to be out of his comfort zone with the team, left all the success he had achieved, and started a new company in 2018 to build all-round leap-forward products for the young.
realme is devoted to providing high-quality products beyond expectations for fast growth and leading industry trends. As a populariser of advanced tech, realme was among the first to launch 125W UltraDart charge and 64MP Quad Camera, and also for the first time introduced Starry Mode to smartphone. realme debuted the world’s first smartphone with Helio G70 and G80 processor. What’s more, realme is the leader of 5G in many markets, being the first to launch 5G flagship with Snapdragon 865 at India and Thailand. With that, realme Design Studio has also set to partner with the world’s leading designer and trendsetting artists to bring the latest trends into the tech industry, such as Naoto Fukasawa and José Levy.
With the belief of ‘Dare to Leap’, realme is young and fearless and never satisfied with what had been achieved in smartphone industry. With all the efforts, realme made remarkable achievements in just 2 years and has been rated as the world’s fastest growing smartphone brand for four consecutive quarters, ranking the seventh firmly in the world. At present, realme wins over 45 million users enters into 61 markets worldwide, and becomes TOP 5 in Singapore, TOP 4 in Australia, TOP 4 in India, and TOP 4 in SEA. Taking the IFA as a start, realme announced to take Europe as its core strategic market and officially march into Latin America.
The 2-year journey witness realme’s continuous remarkable achievements with a range of smartphone and AIoT products with leap-forward performance and trendsetting design. In the future, realme will keep breaking industry boundaries and surpassing itself to be better than better. Upholding the commitment to bring premium product beyond expectation for the young, realme plans to achieve over 100 million smartphone sales volume annually, and firmly holds the position of a mainstream brand. For realme, the best score is always on the way!