Arlo Technologies, Inc., one of the leading internet connected camera brands, has announced the introduction of its all-new Essential Spotlight Camera for Singapore. This latest expansion to Arlo’s smart home security ecosystem is the must-have solution for those who want peace of mind in a package that’s quick to install anywhere, indoors or out. The Essential Spotlight Camera features 1080p HD video, two-way audio, an integrated spotlight with colour night vision, and motion detection alerts – all in a beautifully compact, wire-free design. Starting at an MSRP of just S$239, the Essential Spotlight Camera is now rolling out at major retailers including Harvey Norman, Challenger and the official Arlo store on Lazada Singapore and Shopee Singapore.
“The Essential Spotlight Camera is a simple, plug and play solution that delivers families peace of mind by keeping an eye on what’s happening in and around home,” said Bradley Little, Vice President of Sales APAC. “Essential cameras are easy to use, affordable and packed with powerful security features including a bright spotlight, built in siren, and 2-way audio. Echoing the same premium design of our other camera solutions, the Essential Spotlight Camera fits in anywhere, and can be coupled with Arlo’s Smart AI computer vision technology which filters unnecessary alerts and also works with other Arlo cameras and doorbells to create the perfect security solution.”
The Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera is wire-free and battery-operated solutions, designed to mount or place nearly anywhere, rain or shine:
- Integrated Spotlight : Let you see what’s lurking in the dark with a bright spotlight to illuminate the area of activity. Spotlight can be motion activated or manually turned on.
- 2-Way Audio: Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality
- Built-in Siren: Siren can be triggered automatically or manually from the app
- Colour Night Vision: See colour videos instead of traditional black and white pictures
- Full High Definition Camera: Capture clear details in full high definition with the ability to record video in 1080p
- Weather-Resistant: Designed to withstand heat, cold, rain or sun and can be used indoors or outdoors
- Motion Detection and Alerts: Alerts sent directly to your phone when motion is detected
- Rechargeable Battery: Convenient and long-lasting battery to take the expense out of security
- Platform Compatibility: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT for easy interaction, automation and control
The Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera can connect directly to a WiFi network and does not require a base station. However, if you have an existing Arlo security system, Essential Spotlight Camera can be linked to an Arlo SmartHub VMB4000, VMB4540, VMB4500, VMB5000 for enhanced range and battery life.
With the purchase of the Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera, users will receive a three-month trial to Arlo’s AI subscription-based service, Arlo Smart, where they will have access to rolling 30-days of 1080p video recordings to store and view video clips. Users will be able to customise their experience by adjusting notification settings to spot people, vehicles, animals or packages.1 Controlled entirely through the Arlo app, users can easily view live streams and recordings from their Essential cameras, adjust their camera’s settings or access cloud recordings with the available Arlo Smart trial.