Last updated on November 10, 2019
Bang & Olufsen has released the new Beoplay H4 wireless headphones. Beoplay H4 boasts an updated design, new features such as added Voice Assistant, and the rich sound performance that characterizes Bang & Olufsen products. The use of crafted and honest materials ensures greater comfort and robustness, and with a battery life up to 19 hours, you don’t need to worry about missing out on your favourite track.
Beoplay H4 comes with the below improvements to the original design as well as features requested by the Bang & Olufsen community:
- Voice assistant functionality that lets you manage your life on the go – call out your favourite track, get the latest news or the local weather report. All with your voice.
- Improved design with refined materials and a less visible braided textile cable.
- An additional microphone placed at an optimal distance and angle improves voice quality.
- aptX™ Low Latency technology for better synchronization with videos on your device.
- Improved interface on the right ear-cup with a dedicated button for voice assistant control and a slider button for on/off.
- A refined aluminium disc that highlights the premium material.
Soft lambskin for ultimate comfort
The ear cushions and headband on Beoplay H4 is made from soft lambskin. The memory foam inside the cushions adapts to the shape and curves of the ear for a tight yet comfortable fit and creates passive noise isolation. The discs on the ear cups are made of aluminium, which is stamped, polished and anodised, and the Bang & Olufsen logo on the plate has been laser-etched in a matching colour, tuned by the laser cut itself. The cord connecting the headphones is encased in a braided textile that has been made partially visible between the slider and the headband to add a singular design touch, and sliders are made of stainless steel, PVD coated and hairline brushed, which make them sleek and elegant yet robust in design.
Simple user interface
Beoplay H4 comes with a simple and intuitive user interface comprised of three buttons. Simply press the centre button to answer/end calls, play/pause, press the upper or lower button for volume control and to skip tracks and press upper and lower buttons simultaneously to pair your headphones through Bluetooth.
Pricing and availability
The new Beoplay H4 (SGD 460) comes in two finishes and will be available at the Bang & Olufsen Grand Hyatt flagship store, TANGS at Tang Plaza, Takashimaya, and other B&O retailers from mid-November.