Bang & Olufsen brings better battery life and voice assistant control to Beoplay H9
Bang & Olufsen recently launched the new flagship wireless active noise cancelling headphones Beoplay H9 (2019).
The new Beoplay H9 comes with an over-ear style and is crafted in luxurious and light-weight materials. The headband is built up around a solid and lightweight aluminium frame covered with stitched cowhide leather, and underneath the soft lambskin coated ear cushion is adaptive memory foam that forms to the shape and curve of the ear for supreme comfort and breathability.
Beoplay H9 delivers an authentic and finely tuned acoustic performance, based on Bang & Olufsen’s strong heritage of sound engineering dating back to 1925, and features advanced Active Noise Cancellation technology so you can immerse yourself in your music or enjoy the silence. The new Beoplay H9 brings:
- The Google Assistant – Simply press and hold the dedicated voice button to quickly enjoy entertainment, stay connected, get information and manage your day – all without glancing at your phone.
- Dedicated voice assistant button – You can also use the dedicated voice button to activate the default voice assistant on your device, e.g. Apple’s Siri.
- Increased playtime – due to a bigger built-in battery, you get up to 25 hours of playtime with Bluetooth and ANC turned on – 7 hours extra playtime from the previous model.
- New touch control details – the touch interface on the right earcup has new detailing that makes it even more intuitive to use.
- Enhanced comfort – Beoplay H9 has been updated with improved ear cushions and increased the padding on the headband for better comfort.
Personalise your listening experience
With the new Beoplay H9, you can fine tune your listening experience by using the Bang & Olufsen App for Android, iPhone and Apple Watch. You can adjust the tonality and sound staging with the intuitive ToneTouch feature, choose between a variety of sound profiles specifically for Beoplay H9 to match different types of activities such as working out, commuting or listening to podcasts.
Pricing and availability
Beoplay H9 comes in the colours Matte Black and Argilla Bright and is available for a suggested retail price of SGD 760. Beoplay H9is now available online, at the Grand Hyatt flagship store, TANGS at Tang Plaza, Takashimaya, and selected B&O retailers.