Synology® Inc. has launched the DiskStation DS419slim, a 4-bay NAS equipped with 2.5″ drive support. Within a palm-sized chassis, the DiskStation DS419slim supports up to a 20TB maximum of raw capacity with four 2.5″ HDDs.
“Nowadays, many people are still struggling with managing files scattered across public clouds, USB drives, or personal computers. As a clever and reliable personal cloud, DS419slim helps keep your precious photos, videos, and documents in order, bringing everything under control with its powerful file management capabilities,” said Katarina Shao, Product Manager at Synology Inc.
“Not only can you easily access, share, and synchronize all your files across multiple platforms, but you can also own a multimedia library where you can stream digital content on your mobile devices on the go.”
Mini in Size, Versatile in Feature
With its ultra-compact design and support for four 2.5″ HDD/SSD drives, the DS419slim provides great flexibility in both RAID configuration and deployment. Powered by a dual-core processor, the DS419slim delivers superb performance while consuming only 20.28 watts during operation.
- Excellent performance: Sequential throughput at over 223 MB/s reading
- Network: Dual 1GbE LAN ports for failover and Link Aggregation
- Compact design: Four 2.5″ hot-swappable drive trays
- Portable design: Cube-shaped NAS at less than 15cm with 700 grams in weight
- Flexible configuration: Configure RAID 5/6 with four HDDs or SSDs to realize redundancy
- Maximum raw capacity: 20TB with 4 x 5TB 2.5″ drives
Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager
The DS419slim runs on DiskStation Manager, the advanced and intuitive operating system for Synology NAS devices, with various applications designed to enhance work productivity. Synology has received numerous media accolades, topping the mid-range NAS category in TechTarget’s storage solution survey and winning PCMag Readers’ Choice nine years in a row.
The DiskStation DS419slim is available immediately in Singapore, with a MSRP of S$519.