Samsung has unveiled a new colour variant, Alpine White, for its Samsung Galaxy Note9. That makes up five colours available for customers to choose from. The existing colours include Lavender Purple, Ocean Blue, Metallic Copper and Midnight Black.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 retails at S$1,398 with a built-in memory of 128GB.
It is now available at all major telcos, consumer electronic stores, Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore, and other selected online e-commerce stores.
Key Product Highlights:
- All Day Battery1: The Galaxy Note9’s 4,000mAh battery is the largest ever on a flagship Galaxy phone, providing consumers with long-lasting battery power to use all-day – to talk, text, play games and watch movies from morning to night.
- New and Improved S Pen: Now equipped with Bluetooth® Low-Energy (BLE) support, the new S Pen delivers an entirely new way to use the Note9. With just a click, it is now possible for users to use the S Pen to take selfies and group pictures, present slides, pause and play videos, and more.
- Intelligent Camera for Perfect Pictures: Equipped with a unique combination of advanced intelligent features and leading premium hardware, the Galaxy Note9’s camera is one of the best on the market. It features advanced noise reduction technology and a Dual Aperture lens, which adjusts to light just like the human eye. The Scene Optimizer function uses artificial intelligence to identify elements of a photo and optimize it for the best shot, while the Flaw Detection function alerts users of imperfections in their shot so they can take another picture without losing the moment.
- Premium Experiences – From Work to Play: The Infinity Display6 is the cornerstone of Samsung’s design heritage, and the Galaxy Note9 has the largest edge-to-edge display ever on a Note. The 6.4-inch7 Super AMOLED Infinity Display provides a truly immersive multimedia experience. The Galaxy Note9’s Infinity Display is complemented by stereo speakers which are tuned by AKG and equipped with the ability to deliver Dolby Atmos® immersive audio for a life-like audio experience. Watching videos on mobile has never looked or sounded better than it does on the Galaxy Note9.
- The Galaxy Note9 also delivers a PC-like user experience with Samsung DeX. Users can work on their presentations, edit photos, and watch their favorite shows, powered entirely by their phone. Users can easily experience Samsung DeX with the easy-to-carry Samsung HDMI adapters. When connected to a monitor1, the Galaxy Note9 can power a virtualized desktop and even serve as a fully-functional second screen. Users can take notes with the S Pen while watching a video, use the Galaxy Note9 as a trackpad to right-click, drag and drop, or open multiple windows on the monitor. It has never been easier to be more productive.
In celebration of the upcoming Lunar New Year, Samsung will also be rewarding consumers through a series of contests and promotions via Samsung Pay on their devices.
Prosperity Scratch & Win
From 30 January to 17 February 2019, consumers can participate in the Lunar New Year Scratch Card Game via their Samsung Pay app. With just 30 Samsung Rewards Points per game, consumers can scratch the card and stand a chance to win the following prizes!12
- Galaxy Note9 (128GB) in Alpine White (Grand Prize)
- Gear Sport in Black
- 88 Samsung Rewards Points
Chinese New Year Bak Kwa Treat
From 4 January to 31 March 2019, consumers can also redeem 500gm of Signature Sliced Bak Kwa from Fragrance (worth S$28) via their Samsung Pay app with 4800 Samsung Rewards Points to usher in the Lunar New Year
Terms and conditions apply. All offers valid while stocks last.