Key highlights of Google Pixel 3, Pixel Slate and the Google Home Hub
After many rumours and leaks, Google has finally unveiled its slew of exciting products to the world – the Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel Slate and the Google Home Hub.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the highlights for each product.
Google Pixel 3 (USD799)
- Top Shot – captures the perfect moment even before you press on the shutter button. No more unglam shots and missed moments.
- Photo Booth – allows you to change the depth of field after taking a photo, adjust the focus, and make the colours pop.
- Group Selfie – allows you to zoom out and camera more people for a group selfie.
- More AR stickers – now with Marvel heroes like the Iron Man
- Screen Call – Tapping on Screen Call when you don’t feel like picking up a phone call, Google Assistant will ask the caller the purpose of his/her call, and summarise it for you to decide to pick up or not.
- Wireless charging (USD79)
Google Pixel Slate (USD599)
- Sharper and brighter screen
- Speakers face the front so that you can hear directly from it rather than through the sides
- Has a backlit keyboard (sold separately, USD199)
- Compatible with the Pixelbook Pen (sold separately, USD99)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
Google Home Hub (USD149)
- Works exactly like the Google Home but empowered with a display
- Shows you reminders
- Control smart devices at home such as turning on the TV, coffee-maker, thermostat, lights, etc.
- Connecting it with Nest cameras, you can view who’s at your doorstep when a bell is pressed on your Home Hub screen
- Smart Photo Album – selecting best photos to display, intelligently skipped those blur or unglam ones
So what do you think of Google’s new products?
Share your thoughts with us.