There is much to cheer for in the month of September besides the one-week school break in Singapore. We are talking about the highly anticipated release of the latest FIFA football game.
This year, ahead of the launch of the deluxe edition on 28 September, Sony will be releasing its PlayStation 4 (PS4) FIFA 19 Bundle Pack on 25 September.
The bundle will come with:
- a PS4 console (Jet Black 500GB);
- a Wireless DUALSHOCK Controller;
- a three-month PlayStation Plus subscription voucher card;
- a one-year extended warranty; and
- a FIFA 19 Champions Edition with bonus content.
- Up to 20 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs;
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOLD PLAYER PICK
- 7-match Neymar FUT Loan Item
- 7-match Cristiano Ronaldo FUT Loan Item
- Special Edition FUT Kits Designed by FIFA Soundtrack Artists
It also includes additional content like a Rare Gold Players Pack and three icon loan items for five games.
Besides the enhancements to the gameplay, the latest edition of the FIFA game will come with UEFA Champions League and Europa League.
Let’s take a moment to let this excellent news sink in.
Sadly, with the birth of a new beginning, something has to end. We are referring to the finale story of Alex Hunter in the Journey: Champion. If you have yet played any of it since its inception in FIFA 17, it’s time to catch up before the new game is out.
At a suggested retail price of S$499, the PS4 FIFA 19 Bundle Pack will be available at PlayStation Authorised Dealers, Sony Stores, and selected Sony Centre outlets.