LG Electronics has unveiled the new LG V30S+ThinQ, and it will go on sale on 5 May at Best Denki and on Lazada.
The primary differences between the LG V30S+ThinQ and its predecessor LG V30+ is that the former now comes equipped with artificial intelligence (AI). With AI integrated into the latest edition of the LG V30, LG says that its Vision AI makes the camera smarter, and more interactive with the Voice AI, which allows voice commands.
Mr David Yoh, Mobile Communications Business Director of LG Electronics Singapore, said:
“LG is delivering on its AI promise by integrating intelligent technology with the most commonly used features. In so doing, it offers a mobile experience never before available in a smartphone of this calibre. It will continue to introduce AI capabilities to enhance usability and also demonstrate its commitment to delivering a great user experience that continues long after the purchase of a new LG phone.”
Vision AI comes in three intelligent camera features namely, AI CAM, Bright Mode and QLens. The AI CAM analyses the object in the frame and automatically recommends the optimal shooting mode for a beautiful and crisp photo. On the other hand, the Bright Mode leverages on the AI algorithms to increase the luminance of photos without noise.
QLens work almost the same as Google Lens. So you can get information out of almost any picture you take through the image recognition capabilities of the AI.
The name Voice AI says it all that it can do. Basically, this function allows the users to give commands to the camera to quickly perform specific functions like taking wide-angle photos or change filters for its Cine Video.
Other new features on LG V30S+ThinQ
- 6GB of RAM
- Comes with Android 8.0 Oreo
- 256GB of memory storage (Expandable with microSD card of up to 2TB)
- New Platinum Gray colour
LG is making it worth your investment if you are looking to get the LG V30S+ThinQ because with every pre-order of the smartphone on Best Denki stores/website and Lazada, you will receive a free Stylus 3 and a Tone Infinim, which have a combined worth of S$596. Promotion available between 25 April and 29 April.
The LG V30S+ThinQ is going at S$1,298, and with the pre-order promotion, it’s undoubtedly the worth phone buying.
LG V30S+ThinQ Key Specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon ™ 835 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 256GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 120°)
- Front: 5MP Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90°)
- AI: AI CAM / QLens / Bright Mode / AI Haptic / Google Assistant
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Colour: New Platinum Gray
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Other: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / HDR10 / Crystal Clear Lens / Google Daydream / UX 6.0+ / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging