Video fans in the US can enjoy screening their mobile phone videos, or even a favourite film, any time and on any solid white wall that they can find, with Kodak’s latest range of new portable projectors. Via its North American brand licensee, C+A Global: Kodak has unveiled its KODAK Pocket Portable Projector, KODAK Pocket Pico Projector, and KODAK Pocket Wireless Pico Projector.
The projectors are easy to use with its portability and easy connectivity with a compatible smart phone or computer and an HDMI® cable for seamless screen mirroring via Digital Light Processing (DLP) display technology. All three projectors include a built-in rechargeable battery, eliminating the need for wires, MicroSD™ compatibility, and built-in speakers for a complete and theatre-like audiovisual experience. And id you prefer private listening, just plug in those sleek headphones into the 3.5mm audio jack.
KODAK Pocket Portable Projector Highlights and Benefits
- A sleek, pocket-sized design – This projector measures at just 3”x3”x0.8” and weighs 5 ounces, making it incredibly easy to take anywhere.
- Vivid image display – With a 75-lumen display, the Pocket Portable Projector has a 640×360 native resolution. From 12 feet away, it produces an 80-inch display, or a 40-inch display at a 6-foot distance. The projector also features 100% image offset and adjustable focus.
- Stability and distraction-free viewing – The Pocket Portable Projector is tripod-mountable for added stability and features super quiet projector operation so as to never interfere with one’s viewing enjoyment.
- USB connectivity – With multiple options for connecting in to play content, users can play presentations, video and more straight off of a USB flash drive.
- Touch top commands – The stylish device features touch top command buttons that appear with the touch of a fingertip for controlling the play-by-play of content.
- Ships with – An HDMI® cable, USB cable and Quick Start Guide, and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
KODAK Pocket Pico Projector and Wireless Projector Highlights and Benefits
The KODAK Pocket Pico Projector and Pocket Wireless Pico Projector offer almost all of the same features and benefits, while the Wireless model offers these capabilities in a compact unit that can connect to one’s mobile device via a Wi-Fi connection.
- Ultra-compact unit – Each projector features a compact, 2.1-inch cube design, weighing 6.1 ounces.
- Up to 100-inch display – Boasting a 100-lumens DLP display, these projectors have a native resolution of 854×480 pixels. Project movies and images up to 100 inches from an 8-foot distance, or 56 inches from a 5-foot distance.
- Accessories included – A mini tripod is included for each projector for added height and stability, plus a remote control for easy operation.
- Wi-Fi connectivity with the Pocket Wireless Pico Projector – Kodak’s wireless enabled projector eliminates the need for any wires while operating, with the ability to easily connect to any compatible mobile device for seamless screen mirroring over a private device-enabled Wi-Fi connection.
- Ships with – Each projector ships with an HDMI® cable, HDMI® adapter, power cable and adapter, remote control, mini tripod and Quick Start Guide, and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
We’ll be sure to update this space when we have news on the pricing and availability on these projector models in Singapore. For now in the US, the details are as follows:
- KODAK Pocket Portable Projector – 199.99 USD
- KODAK Pocket Pico Projector – 249.99 USD
- KODAK Pocket Wireless Pico Projector – 289.99 USD