Audio pioneer and communications technology brand, Plantronics, has introduced the Voyager 6200 UC to its flagship Voyager family of enterprise headsets, giving professionals stereo Bluetooth devices with active noise cancellation (ANC) and business-grade audio, coupled with a unique combination of features and benefits. These include:
- Four omni-directional microphones that listen to sound from all directions and deliver a professional-grade audio experience on both sides of the call, without a microphone boom, via Plantronics’ “clear talk technology”.
- Active and passive noise cancellation, ensuring focus when surrounded by noise and distractions both in and out of the office.
- Wideband audio delivering clear PC calls and premium hi-fi stereo, which is especially important when listening to music.
- Versatile design, allowing users to listen to calls or media in stereo or simply drop either earbud for single ear use and to be more aware of their surroundings; the neckband discreetly vibrates to indicate.
an incoming call or alert.
- Certification for Microsoft Skype for Business; compatibility with Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Teams and numerous software apps.
- The ability to pair up to eight devices and connect to two simultaneously for easy audio management.
- Class 1 Bluetooth, providing a wireless range up to 30 metres/98 feet.
- Dynamic mute alert, ensuring optimal productivity by sensing and alerting users via an in-ear whisper if they talk while muted.
- Nine hours of talk time, 16 hours of listen time to communicate and collaborate all day.
- Compatibility with Plantronics Manager Pro™, an additional purchase, that allows IT managers to monitor, manage and maintain devices company-wide, including usage and acoustic analysis. This includes the ability to configure the user experience, manage firmware deployments, and harvest predictive analytics to detect compatibility issues before they become critical. Plantronics Manager Pro is available as a subscription service, sold separately from the Voyager family.
According to Gavin Sear, Global Product Marketing at Plantronics, noise and distraction are the number one pain-points for office professionals, and offering choices that speak to their individual workstyle as well as their lifestyle, whether they’re in or out of the office, allows them to embrace technology that can help them communicate and collaborate better.
Pricing and Availability
Voyager 6200 UC is available in black and sand colours through Plantronics authorised partners and will have retail price of S$449.